1. I am only 5’1″ in height which can be the biggest pain! I would much rather be at least 5’5″ but I’m working with it…
2. Horrors and thrillers are my favourite type of film to watch, screw the Notebook, if there’s blood and gore – I’m there!
3. I can’t play a single instrument (does the triangle count!?) and I wish I had taken up something like piano when I was younger.
4. I adore chocolate and I’ve never even thought about giving it up for any reason. I don’t have a particular favourite, but on certain days I will have my mind set on what I want, whether that be Cadburys, Galaxy, Milka, Lindt…
5. I went to University in Newcastle and I miss the city so much! There’s so much to do there, it just doesn’t compare to my hometown.
6. I love quotes and have a huge bank of them saved in a document on my computer. It also makes me feel better when I can find a quote that accurately sums up how I am feeling that day.
7. The Dark Knight has to be one of my favourite films ever. Heath Ledger is incredible in it and I genuinely don’t see how anyone could play a better Joker. Sorry, Jared Leto!
8. I am a massive Harry Potter geek and rarely get any HP related trivia questions wrong. Go on, try me!
9. When I was younger, I once saw a boy at school’s pupil bleeding and from there onwards, I have had this massive fear of any eye related injuries or even when someone just stretches open their eyelids at me *shudders.*
10. Unfortunately I am an extremely fussy eater, which my mother loathes. My taste buds seem to struggle with a lot of different foods which mean I am far from adventurous with my palette and can often make life difficult!
So that’s a little about me! Tell me an interesting fact about you in the comments!